Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shake It Out

Yesterday I had a running date with Becky.  We had 4 miles on schedule.  I was a bit worried after Sunday's 12 mile run.  While it was a good run, my legs were still pretty tight. I was worried I would feel slow and miserable.

It was quite the opposite.  The weather was perfect.  It was around 70 and there was a slight breeze.  I felt energetic and ready to go.  We ran toward the Lake.  By the time we got there the cool breeze felt so good!



After I got home and started stretching, I got really sore!  I wore my Brooks Pure Connects and it's been a while since I have.  I don't think my body is used to the minimalism anymore!  I can't believe I thought about wearing them for the 12 miles.  I wouldn't have been able to walk!

Today, I'm feeling better.  I was really exhausted yesterday and fell asleep on the couch watching Psych on Netflix before 10.  I woke up and went to bed sometime later.

Today is another beautiful day!  I thought about going for a walk before work, but pulled some weeds and watered the flowers and the garden instead.  I still have to make food to bring with to work for lunch.  If I don't, I will buy junk food to eat.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment