Saturday, September 29, 2012

National Coffee Day!

I usually forget that it's actually the weekend when I have to work straight through until Tuesday.  All day I kept forgetting what day it was.
This morning was a pretty big struggle to get up.  I had cereal for breakfast and some green tea.  Yes.  Tea.  It is national coffee day and the irony is that I ran out of coffee yesterday and forgot to buy more.  I was dragging until I felt it was an acceptable time to down a soda...10ish.
My food choices were not the best today.  I only went over by a little, but that's because I didn't eat much, just badly.  On my break at work I had some diet Pepsi, king size Twizzlers, and Doritos.
Not my proudest moment, but lunch wasn't much better.  I had a pretzel with butter and salt on it and some cheese.  When I got home I had a better lunch.  I had a cheese and tomato sandwich, a salad with balsamic vinegar and EVOO, and a pear and banana.  
A little while later I really wanted an apple with peanut butter, so I told myself to go for a walk and then afterwards I could have one.  It was a beautiful afternoon, in the mid 60s with a light breeze.  I listened to Jillian Michael's podcast for the first time and really liked it.  I figured I would, but it wasn't what I was expecting, what ever that was.  I ended up doing just over 3 miles.  I am planning on doing a longer run tomorrow after work, just not sure how long yet.


I took a couple of pictures of the leaves changing.  I also tried to get a picture of how huge the moon was tonight, but this doesn't do it justice.



I got home in time to watch The Sitter.  It was an okay movie.  Funny enough to keep me watching.  I'll be heading to bed soon.  I have to be up bright and early on Sunday!

What are your weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment