Saturday, December 29, 2012

Strike That and Reverse It

Willy Wonka

Early this morning I knew I wasn't going to finish my goal of 100 miles this month.  We got a bit of snow and it continued to snow most of the morning.  While I am usually a Winter Warrior, I decided to say f*ck it and went back to sleep.

I had a horrible night's sleep.  Last night, I tried to go to bed at 11pm, but couldn't sleep.  So, I was up until about 2am.  This has been going on for about a month now.  When I went to go crawl into bed my cat was laying smack dab in the middle of my side.  Well, I did what any cat owner would do...I slept on the couch.  I mean, come on!  He was SO cute all curled up in a ball and stealing my spot.  I couldn't find it in my heart to move that little fur ball.

And I did...well, the couch, but you get the idea
I got a solid 3 hours on the couch.  I woke up to Kevin walking/stomping in the house trying to get the snow off his shoes.  Apparently he went out shopping at Wally World at 3:30 in the morning.  He did bring some donuts and coffee creamer home though, so what did I care?

Today, I hooked up my new printer.  My old one broke and Eggy got me and Kevin a new one for Christmas.  For some reason I cannot get it to print wirelessly.  I have no idea why.  I had the same problem with the other one after a couple of months.  I think that would be under the heading #FirstWorldProblems.

I printed out my marathon schedule and wrote out the dates and everything.  I will start Monday at week 13 of Hal Higdon's Novice Supreme marathon plan.

I went to Kev's parents house for lunch.  We celebrated my birthday there with homemade mac and cheese (I could taste the real butter) and cake.  It was all delicious!

Kevin and I are going to spend the rest of the night just hanging out and watching a movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment