Friday, February 1, 2013

February Goals

I just want to say, I almost stopped at McDonald's after work, but didn't.  Those golden arches were calling my name.  They wanted me to get some golden, crispy fries.  I fought the urge saw all of the cars in line and just drove by.  I'm really glad I skipped it.  A large fry has 500 calories and 25 grams of fat!  They are not that good to be worth all of that!  I make better fries!  So, I went home and had a salad and some Lentils and Rice on a tortilla.
Evil!


I forgot it was February!  In working towards making my goal weight, I lost 4.6 lbs in January!  My goal is to lose at least 4 lbs a month, so that will be my first goal.

Exactly

1) Lose at least 4 lbs.  I will just keep tracking using Weight Watchers Points Plus and trying to eat as healthy as I can...most of the time.

Never know who you'll see!

2) Work out at least 3 times a week.  Despite trying to follow a running plan, I am still struggling with running on a treadmill.  I need to just DO IT and stop whining about it (but that won't happen)!!

Oh, Pinterest

3) Try one new recipe a week.  Already on top of that, with the Lazy Lasagna recipe I concocted.  It turned out pretty good and now I have healthy food for almost a week!

Eggy will get my coffee now.

4) Continue with no caffeine.  I have not had coffee for three days.  This is the longest I've gone without any caffeine in years!  I'm still tired, but it's been easier for me to fall asleep at night.  I don't want to use non-caffeinated soda as a crutch either.  I just don't want any of it.

I think those are doable goals for a short 28 day month!

What are your monthly goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment